Canada’s Diabetes Meals for Good Health
- 70 daily meal plans from 1,200-2,200 calories
- 100 delicious healthy recipes
- Life-size full-color photographs
- 27 full page charts of “Eat this, Not that”
- Published by Robert Rose in cooperation with Canadian Diabetes Association (Diabetes Canada)
American customers interested in purchasing the American versions of the Cookbook and Guide please contact me The American and Canadian versions of books are the same, just a different cover.
Canada’s Complete Diabetes Guide for Type 2 Diabetes
- 7 Steps to prevent or reduce diabetes complication
- 7 day meal plan
- Comprehensive but easy guide on all topics and diabetes questions.
- Topics include practical tips for weight loss; being active no matter your fitness level, preventing urinary tract infections, foot care to prevent foot ulcers, staying upbeat, medications and testing your blood sugar; and the complete guide to sexuality and diabetes will answer your questions you were too embarrassed to ask!
- All sections reviewed by professionals in each specialty area.
- Published by Robert Rose.
Find what others have to say about the book.
Mieux vivre avec le diabète de type 2
- Love this book’s warm and modern feel!
- ISBN 978-2-89642-922-6
- 423 pages; full-color beautiful book.
- Publisher: Les Éditions Caractère inc.
First Nations Recipes
This small (5.5 x 7.5″) cookbook is so handy! By Indigenous Chef Gregory Lepine. It includes recipes that celebrate traditional cooking across Canada, such as Nettle Soup, Roasted Duck with Blueberry Sauce, and Tasty Moose Pie.
Healthy Eating Guide Posters – Indigenous version
The popular Indigenous poster is an easy explanation for all family members to learn about healthy eating. It is a large size and full-color. It stands out when attached to a fridge and cannot be forgotten. Hand these out at diabetes conferences!
Healthy Eating Guide Posters – North American version
This beautiful poster replaces both the Canada’s Food Guide and the American Food Pyramid. It is uniquely designed and is based on healthy meals and eating rather than on food groups. Innovation at its best! Hand these out at nutrition conferences!
Healthy Eating Guide Placemats – Indigenous version
Place these on the table at home or community feasts, or conferences and workshops. The front is a variation of the Indigenous Healthy Eating Guide to reinforce keys to healthy family eating. The back is a beautiful healthy food-themed coloring page for adults or children to color (before or after the meal). The coloring page is designed by well-known First Nation artist Jackie Traverse.