I am known for my enthusiastic, fun and practical public presentations on diabetes as well as my valuable train-the-trainer workshops for diabetes workers and professionals. I have presented at regional, national and international conferences. Here are some comments from participants at a Health Canada Conference:
- Excellent speaker who is very down-to-earth and gives excellent examples.
- Wonderful entertaining knowledge-packed presentation. Thank you!
- Demonstrations and book guidelines were excellent.
- Provides practical information that is possible to implement.
- Demos were great!
- Excellent presentation with great teaching aids.
- Very strong teaching style.
- Knowledgeable speaker with practical tips. Easy to understand – examples given are excellent.
- Great presentation!
- Loved her demonstrations and book and explanations. Fabulous. Best of the whole conference.
- Hugely helpful. Thanks!
- Wonderful presenter! Best presentation yet.
- Excellent comparisons – a real eye opener.
If you would like me to speak at your conference or for your organization or community group, please contact me for information about previous speaking engagements, scheduling and fees. My speaking engagements are generally booked at least six months in advance.